- take old Barry’s Bay Road south of Highway #60.
- travel south for 10-15 minutes, passing Hopefield on your left.
- take the next right on to Vistula Road: there is a shrine to Mary on the corner.
- the camp, Bucze, is on the left hand side about a kilometre from Old Barry’s Road, marked by a lundy fencing with an overhead gate structure.
- turn left through the gate into the camp: parking is on the left against the greenery along the fence line for staff; parking for guests is outside the fence on both sides of the road.
Combermere and Southern Points
- take the second right past the bridge. Old Barry’s Road, travel north for about 10-15 minutes, passing Stan Olsheskie Road on the right, then Karparty and Giewont camps on the left.
- take the next left, Vistula Road: there is a shrine to Mary on the NW corner.
- proceed to camp, which is on the left.